COMBINE MAEKLONG TRAIN MARKET+DAMNERNSADUAK FLOATING MARKET+BANGKOK TEMPLES TOUR by a private van with a/c
West side of BKK - 6.45am-5.45pm. Total 11 hours.
-6.45am pick up from the hotel lobby.
1 hour drive
-Folding umbrella Market / Mae Klong Train market. To see the train comes through the market at 8.30am.
-Damnernsaduak Floating market by private speed boat 1 hour tour
1 hour and a half drive
-The Grand Palace and The Emerald Buddha Image Temple (Wat Phrakaew)
-Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
-Klong tour ( Canal Tour ) 1 hour on the boat, see the local houses, temples and feeding the catfish
-The Reclining Buddha Image Temple (Wat Pho)
-Pak Klong Talad market (Flowers market)
-5.45pm Drop off at the hotel or any place required
1. Riding the Elephant
Half of elephant gets wet but you do not get wet.
No Bathing the elephant program here.
2. Damnernsaduak Tiger zoo
A. Feeding milk and spending with a tiger cub
B. Feeding milk to a medium tiger 100kg
C. Feeding meat to the big tiger through the cage.
D. Taking photos with a big tiger 180kg.
- All ticket fees mentioned on the tour
- 1 English speaking guide licenced (I will pick you up for the tour and drop you off after the tour)
- 1 Private van Toyota Commuter a/c with professional driver licenced + Refreshments (cold water and cold towels) + Fuel + Toll way + Parking fees
- Optional Programs
- Lunch per person costs approximately 80-150THB for local street foods / 200-300THB for restaurant
- Overtime tour guide and private van after 11 hours tour costs 600THB per hour per group.