COMBINED BANGKOK TEMPLES AND AYUTTHAYA TOUR by a private van with a/c
North of Bkk - 7am-7pm. Total 12 hours
7am Pick up at the hotel lobby.
-The Grand Palace and The Emerald Buddha Image Temple (Wat Phrakaew)
-Klong tour ( Canal Tour ) 1 hour on the boat, see the local houses, temples and feeding the catfish.
-we will see Temple of Dawn on the boat.
-The Reclining Buddha Image Temple ( Wat Pho)
-Lunch either in BKK or Ayutthaya depends on you.
1 hour and a half drive to Ayutthaya
North of BKK
-Wat Yai Chaimongkol. The Great Victory stupa 62metres height and landmark of Ayutthaya
-Wat Mahathat. The Head of Buddha image in the tree
-A local private motor boat 1 hour. To see the great combination view along both sides of the 3 rivers surrounded the Ayutthaya island( local lives, thai houses, mosques, churches and temples). And to see the great Kmer style stupa of Wat Chaiwattanaram and Queen's palace wide view from the boat is the highlight.
-The Recling Buddha Image Temple. The fourth largest reclining Buddha Image in Thailand.
1 hour and a half drive
-7pm Drop off at the hotel in Bkk or any place required.
Optional Programs :
1. Elephant riding program (sitting on a basket on the elephant back with seatbelt and walking around town)
- All ticket fees mentioned on the tour
- 1 English speaking guide licenced (I will pick you up for the tour and drop you off after the tour)
- 1 Private van a/c with professional driver licenced + Refreshments (cold water and cold towels) + Fuel + Toll way + Parking fees
- Optional Programs
- Lunch per person costs approximately 80-150THB for local street foods / 200-300THB for restaurant
- Overtime tour guide and private van after 12 hours tour costs 600THB per hour per group.