MAEKLONG TRAIN MARKET+WAT BANGKUNG+AMPAWA FLOATING MARKET by a private air-con van.
FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS ONLY - West side of Bkk - 12.30pm-8.30pm. Total 8 hours.
-12.30pm pick up from the hotel lobby.
1 hour drive
-2pm Folding umbrella Market / Mae Klong Train market.
*See the train comes through the market at 2.30pm.
-Wat Bangkung or a small ordination hall is covered by 4 auspicious kinds of the tree.
-Ampawa Floating market.
-Late Lunch and walk around
-Private speed boat along the river to see fireflies 1 hour
-2 hours drive back
-8.30pm Drop off at the hotel in Bkk or any place required
1. Riding the Elephant
Half of elephant gets wet but you do not get wet.
No Bathing the elephant program here.
2. Damnernsaduak Tiger zoo
A. Feeding milk and spending with a tiger cub
B. Feeding milk to a medium tiger 100kg
C. Feeding meat to the big tiger through the cage.
D. Taking photos with a big tiger 180kg.
- All ticket fees mentioned on the tour
- 1 English speaking guide licenced (I will pick you up for the tour and drop you off after the tour)
- 1 Private van Toyota Commuter a/c with professional driver licenced + Refreshments (cold water and cold towels) + Fuel + Toll way + Parking fees
- Ampawa Floating market private motor boat with roof covered ; if your group is more than 6 persons, you need to get the private boat seperated, but it is still the package price.
- Optional Programs
- Lunch per person costs approximately 100-200THB.
- Overtime tour guide and private van after 8 hours tour costs 600THB per hour per group.