MAEKLONG TRAIN MARKET+DAMNERNSADUAK FLOATING MARKET+BATHING OR RIDING THE ELEPHANT+KANCHANABURI TOUR by a private van with a/c
West and North-West of BKK - 6.45am -6.45pm. Total 12 hours.
-6.45am pick up from the hotel lobby.
1 hour drive
-Folding umbrella Market / Mae Klong Train market. To see the train comes through the market at 8.30am.
-Damnernsaduak Floating market by private speed boat 1 hour tour
1 hour and a half drive
-War Cemetery and The Bridge over the River Kwai
30 minutes drive
-Elephant Options, please choose A or B
A. Riding the elephant program/20-30 minutes.
B. Bathing the elephant program/20-30 minutes.
2 hours and a half drive
-6.45pm Drop off at the hotel in Bkk or any place required
**400THB/person discount in case you do not want to do the Elephant option.**
1. Damnernsaduak Tiger zoo
A. Feeding milk and spending with a tiger cub
B. Feeding milk to a medium tiger 100kg
C. Feeding meat to the big tiger through the cage.
D. Taking photos with a big tiger 180kg.
Note; Tiger Temple option is not available as the National Park Wildlife and Plant Conservation Department is now getting the tigers transferred from Tiger temple to wildlife-breeding centers in Ratchaburi province.
- All ticket fees mentioned on the tour
- 1 English speaking guide licenced (I will pick you up for the tour and drop you off after the tour)
- Private van Toyota Commuter a/c with professional driver licenced + Refreshments (cold water and cold towels) + Fuel + Toll way + Parking fees
- Optional Programs
- Lunch per person costs approximately 80-150THB for local street foods / 200-300THB for restaurant
- Overtime tour guide and private van after 12 hours tour costs 600THB per hour per group.