A. BANGKOK TEMPLES TOUR
by public transport
7.30am-3.30pm. Total 8 hours.
-7.30am Pick up at the hotel lobby.
-The Grand Palace and The Emerald Buddha Image Temple (Wat Phrakaew)
-Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
-Klong tour( Canal Tour ) 1 hour on the boat, see the local houses, temples and feeding the catfish.
-The Reclining Buddha Image Temple (Wat Pho)
-Pak Klong Talad market (Flowers market)
PLEASE CHOOSE CHOICE A or B
-China Town market
-The Gold Buddha Image Temple (Wat Trimitr 5.5tons of gold Buddha Image)
-Baan Bart (monk’s arlm bowl community)
-The Golden Mount temple (Wat Saket)
-3.30pm Drop off at the hotel or any place required.
Option to supplement this tour with private transport.
BANGKOK TEMPLES TOUR by a private van with a/c
- 1 Private van Toyota Commuter a/c with professional driver licenced + Refreshments (cold water and cold towels) + Fuel + Toll way + Parking fees
- All ticket fees mentioned on the itinerary
- 1 English speaking guide licenced (I will pick you up for the tour and drop you off after the tour.
- Public transportation(such as tuk tuk, taxi, river express boat, sky train, subway, etc) per person costs approximately 300-500THB (Tour guide public transportation is additional)
- Lunch per person costs approximately 80-150THB for local street foods / 200-300THB for restaurants
- Overtime tour guide after 8 hours tour costs 300THB per hour per group