K. DAMNERNSADUAK FLOATING MARKET AND FISHERMAN VILLAGE TOUR
by a private with a/c
West side of BKK - 6.45am-4.45pm. Total 10 hours.
-6.45am pick up from the hotel lobby.
1 hour drive
-Folding umbrella Market / Mae Klong Train market. To see the train comes through the market at 8.30am.
-Damnoen Saduak Floating market private speed boat tour 1 hour
40 minutes drive
-Fisherman village 2 hours duration boat and lunch included.
Taking a private speed boat, feeding the monkeys living in the mangrove jungle, see oysters farm, cookles farm and have lunch at the house in the middle of the sea.
The food will be cooked at the main land and bring to the stilted house in the middle of the sea so it would not be fresh and warm but it is tasty.
-4.45pm Drop off at the hotel in Bkk or any place required
1. Riding the Elephant
Half of elephant gets wet but you do not get wet.
No Bathing the elephant program here.
2. Damnernsaduak Tiger zoo
A. Feeding milk and spending with a tiger cub
B. Feeding milk to a medium tiger 100kg
C. Feeding meat to the big tiger through the cage.
D. Taking photos with a big tiger 180kg.
- All ticket fees mentioned on the tour
- 1 English speaking guide licenced (I will pick you up for the tour and drop you off after the tour)
- 1 Private van Toyota Commuter a/c with professional driver licenced + Refreshments (cold water and cold towels) + Fuel + Toll way + Parking fees
- Lunch at Fisherman stilted house (Deep fried seabass with fishsauce, Deep fried shrimps, Sour and little spicy "Tom Yam Soup" seafood with coconut milk, Fried chicken nuckets, Steamed rice and Seasonal fruits), please let me know if you are allergic to any kind of food. I will ask/check with you again on the day tour in the morning.
- Optional Programs
- Lunch/snack per person at Damnoen Saduak Floating market costs approximately 80-150THB.
- Overtime tour guide and private van after 10 hours tour costs 600THB per hour per group.
- Drinks at the Fisherman village