J. OFF THE BEATEN TRACK AND LOCAL MARKET TOUR
by a private van with a/c
North West side of Bkk. - 7.30am-2.30pm Total 7 hours.
-7.30am Pick up from the hotel at lobby
1 hour drive
-9am Private speed boat 3 hours tour.
Taking the private motor boat along the canal 3 hours included 4 stops for;
- Feeding the big catfish
- Visit the local lotus farms. We can experience by paddle the boat by our self at this lotus farm. 20 minutes.
- Visit the local house that makes the sweet crispy rice and we can make it by our self. 20 minutes.
- Sitting on a farm truck for 15 minutes to see the rice fields, pomelo orchard and many kinds of local vegetables.
- Visit Orchids farms that locals grow them for selling at the largest Flower market in Bangkok and also exports to other countries. 20 minutes.
15-20 minutes drive
-11.30am Relaxing and having local lunch at the local market
-2.30pm Drop off at the hotel in Bkk or any place required.
- All ticket fees mentioned on the tour
- 1 English speaking guide licenced (I will pick you up for the tour and drop you off after the tour)
- 1 Private van Toyota Commuter a/c with professional driver licenced + Refreshments (cold water and cold towels) + Fuel + Toll way + Parking fees
- Lunch per person costs approximately 80-150THB for local street foods / 200-300THB for restaurant
- Overtime tour guide and private van after 7 hours tour costs 600THB per hour per group.