I. COMBINE MAEKLONG TRAIN MARKET, DAMNERNSADUAK FLOATING MARKET, OFF THE BEATEN TRACK TOUR
by a private van with a/c
North West side of Bkk. - 6.45am-3.45pm Total 9 hours.
-6.45am pick up from the hotel lobby.
1 hour drive
-Folding umbrella Market / Mae Klong Train market. To see the train comes through the market at 8.30am.
-Damnernsaduak Floating market by private speed boat 1 hour tour
40 minutes drive
OFF THE BEATEN TRACK BANGKOK AGROTOURISM
-1pm Private speed boat 3 hours tour.
Taking the private motor boat along the canal 3 hours included 4 stops for;
- Feeding the big catfish
- Visit the local lotus farms. We can experience by paddle the boat by our self at this lotus farm. 20 minutes.
- Visit the local house that makes the sweet crispy rice and we can make it by our self. 20 minutes.
- Sitting on a farm truck for 15 minutes to see the rice fields, pomelo orchard and many kinds of local vegetables.
- Visit Orchids farms that locals grow them for selling at the largest Flower market in Bangkok and also exports to other countries. 20 minutes.
15-20 minutes drive
-3.45pm Drop off at the hotel in Bkk or any place required.
1. Riding the Elephant
Half of elephant gets wet but you do not get wet.
No Bathing the elephant program here.
2. Damnernsaduak Tiger zoo
A. Feeding milk and spending with a tiger cub
B. Feeding milk to a medium tiger 100kg
C. Feeding meat to the big tiger through the cage.
D. Taking photos with a big tiger 180kg.
- All ticket fees mentioned on the tour
- 1 English speaking guide licenced (I will pick you up for the tour and drop you off after the tour)
- 1 Private van Toyota Commuter a/c with professional driver licenced + Refreshments (cold water and cold towels) + Fuel + Toll way + Parking fees
- Optional Programs.
- Lunch per person costs approximately 80-150THB for local street foods / 200-300THB for restaurant
- Overtime tour guide and private van after 9 hours tour costs 600THB per hour per group.